Ft. Worth Basin, Texas
Denton County, Ellis County, Erath County, Hood County, Johnson County, Parker County, Tarrant County, and Wise County
Office and Yard: 12310 Cleburne Highway, Cresson, Texas, 76035-3118
Mail: P. O. Box 589, Cresson, Texas, 76035-0589
Office Telephone: 817-396-4840
© 2005-2008 Barnett Well Services LP. All rights reserved.
Energy Services for E & P Companies Engaged In Oil and Natural Gas Activities
Energy Services Include:
Semi-tractors and 130 Bbl capacity water tank trailers for
· Freshwater collection and delivery for drilling fluids and well stimulation such as ‘slick-water’ or gel fracing.
· Flow Back waste water collection and disposal from newly stimulated oil and gas wells.
· Production Water collection and disposal from stabilized producing oil and gas wells; in this particular area our transport drivers have received the proper training to handle production water removal with accurate paper work at the time of service including “Kolor Kut” and measuring the top and bottom gauges of waste water tanks. Additionally drivers can pull “bottoms” when necessary to insure there is no inadvertent removal of any oil or condensate product.
Frac Tanks for Fluid Storage:
500 Bbl / Gas Busters 500 Bbl
· Tanks set with connections for equalizing tanks.
· Open top Gas Buster to diffuse any gas during flowback.